How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My uncle lives in my dads home. there is no rental

Customer Question

my uncle lives in my dads home. there is no rental agreement. they have been selling my fathers property while he is in the hospital and do drugs on a regular basis as well as sell out of the home. can I legally evict them within 7 days? the home is being put into my name and regardless I will evict them. i need to know the steps of how to do so and if it can be done in the 7 day time period.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
Do you have a power of attorney for father?
And the home is currently in father's name, correct?