Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Maverick: I love to work with you. I wonder if you are an

Customer Question
expert in the contract review...
Maverick: I love to work with you. I wonder if you are an expert in the contract review? If you may assist me within 24 hours? If not, please close the ticket. Do NOT pass on to other expert.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
I wish to pay final amount $100. The website right now only allows me to select $54. I will make up the difference at the end.My wish list is listed on top of the attached file.On the last page of Section B, point (4), I want to say something about refund if Section B(1) is not fully fullfiled. Refund will be honored by the Producer. Understand that natual disaster may permanantly delay or cancel the movie shoot, in that case, the producer is not liable to refund had the Section B(1) is not completely executed.In this agreement, there are 2 folds: (1) to play a role in the movie; (2) as an investor to fund to production. This agreement is mostly for investor as a memo, now it adds to offer playing a role. Just to make sure the part playing the role is legally covered in case dispute occurs.This time, do not worry about the calculations in the investment side. Focus on wording only if they can sustain the challenge in the court. If not, write inside the document with your bold font as your suggestions.
Please write your suggestions inside of the document with bold and attach back to save time.
Answered in 2 days by:
8/20/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
DearCustomer
Thank you for your desire to work with me. My computer has been in the repair shop for a few days and should be out in a day or two. I am borrowing my friend computer at a coffee shop to respond now.
PLease read the disclaimer below before proceeding and also please know that I do not have a CA law license. So, before you act or choose not to act on any information I provide, if you desire actual legal advice you may wish to consult a local lawyer in person.
If you still want to proceed, please let me know and I will begin assisting you as soon as my computer is up and running again...
Maverick: You are finally back! Sorry, please kindly close my ticket as I had deadline to submit the contract. I will love to work with you in the near future!

Okay, thanks....will do...best of luck on this...

Maverick
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer