How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attyadvisor Your Own Question
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 6866
Experience:  29 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Attyadvisor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have a 10 acre pc of property would like to split into two

Customer Question

Have a 10 acre pc of property would like to split into two fives but is zoned ae 20
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 years ago.


What's your question, exactly?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like to split a 10 acre pc of property into 2 5 acre pc but for some reason it is zoned ae 20
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Everything around us is 1 to 5 acre pc
Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 years ago.

I'm afraid that I have a family commitment at this time -- so, I will reopen the question for other to try to assist. Please do not reply to this note, as it will slow down getting someone else engaged in your Q&A session.

Best of luck with your legal dilemma, and thanks for using Justanswer!

Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
You stated that you talked to the planning department have they discussed the process of applying for a zoning variance/modification with you?

Related Real Estate Law Questions