How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm in the same situation I received a notice of excess

Customer Question

Hello I'm in the same situation I received a notice of excess funds notice and I'm having a hard time locating a form to request the funds
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need a Release of Funds form to provide the District clerk's Office of Comal County Texas.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have to leave for a couple of hours but you can respond to me question and when I return I can respond
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.


Can you give me a few more details?


Are we talking about a foreclosure sale for taxes or something like that where there were excess funds left over after everyone got paid and now the court is sitting on them?





Related Real Estate Law Questions