How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WiseOwl58 Your Own Question
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3686
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
WiseOwl58 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need real estate, I prefer a lawyer that practices in Del

Customer Question

Need real estate , I prefer a lawyer that practices in Del and knows the laws ,codes , ect...I have a encroachment of neighbors yard that I have maintained last 25 years and his recent survey shows this strip of land is his and want my landscaping removed
. A attorney contacted me was a big help , but was from Dallas and new a lot of the laws in Delaware . I just want some sort of security , knowing his advise is still standing ( codes , laws , statute ) in the state of Delaware . Thank you !!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 2 years ago.

What are the laws he cites? we can check them out for you. Let's discuss on phone and resolve.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Owl , Via phone is fine !!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is(###) ###-####
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 2 years ago.

Please accept this phone offer and we can discuss in real time. Talk soon. John Phone conversation to plan next steps to get you a good solution

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi WiseOwl , Are you telling me to call you for a price of $ 490. I left you my contact # ***** day(###) ###-####David