How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you have real estate attorneys that are in CA that can

Customer Question

Do you have real estate attorneys that are in CA that can help homeowners against HOAs?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer, we are a "general information" forum, so we cannot represent you.

If your current attorney does not have experience in HOA matters, you may want to search for a new attorney.

There are many civil litigation attorneys in Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties that specialize (or devote a great deal of their practice) to HOAs or common interest developments and the Davis Stirling Act.

You can find local attorneys by specialty using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).