How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WiseOwl58 Your Own Question
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3725
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
WiseOwl58 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been in a legal battle with fruadulant bank who

Customer Question

good day robert, I have been in a legal battle with fruadulant bank who wrongfully foreclosed during a loan mod prosess and sold home back to themselves . the bank agent got a writ of possession that is 2 years old and is now 2 years later using it to file a notice to vacate 5 days sherriff notice. what can i legally do to stop this 5 day notice to vacate
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 2 years ago.

I suggest you show up on the appointed day in court and explain the entire situation to the judge, who will investigate the bank's activity on its own, and if you say, the bank is fraudulent, the judge will rule for you under California law.

Please rate the answer 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.