Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

This is an additional question to the condo question I asked

Customer Question
previously.We live in Maryland but...
This is an additional question to the condo question I asked previously.We live in Maryland but District of Columbia enacted new condo guides in 2014 which stated for maintenance and repair the association "where repairs or replaces common elements which
only affect a limited number of units, the board may assess the cost to the affected units owners. This is our situation. five units are affected. Does this law apply to Montgomery County Maryland. Priscilla Ballsun
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/10/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: CalAttorney2, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Lawyer

No, codes enacted by D.C. do not apply in Maryland.

CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Lawyer