How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 9409
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I appeal a writ of possession handed down by superior

Customer Question

Can I appeal a writ of possession handed down by superior court judge
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In the state of Georgia?
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 2 years ago.
Than you for your question.
Technically the appeal is from the judgment and not from the writ of possession.
But basically the answer is Yes, subject to strict time limits, you have the right to file a notice of appeal or a petition for appeal with the Georgia Court of Appeals, see item 25 at
I hope this information is helpful.