Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Was recently evicted from my codo payment of acessments. Hoa

Customer Question

Was recently evicted from my codo for non payment of acessments. Hoa was dissolved 5yrs ago due to officers was not doing anything with the money.After eviction was asked by new owner of another unit,could he gain entry to my unit because the door was locked and i didn't lock door.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

I am sorry to hear that you were evicted from the condo..

.

I have read your comments and am not quite sure what your legal question is?

.

If you can post your question and details, I will try and help.

.

,

thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
1 owner evicted 3 owners for past due acessments but the Hoa was dissolved nearly 4 yrs ago because we could never get any accountability .also am I allowed to let another owner gain entry to my unit?
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.

I am confused....you state you were evicted...so you wouldn't be in possession of the property...

.

And I am not sure how the one owner's actions with regard to other tenants?owners? would relate to someone entering a property that you have been evicted from..

.

There are some missing links here that are needed to tie all this together in an understandable story...

.

.

thanks