How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have received a dispute resolution request from the HOA

Customer Question

I have received a dispute resolution request from the HOA attorney because I am disputing the amount of the fine and the evidence of the incident in which from 3 requests I have never received any answers.
Who should I contact to represent me in this proceeding?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Correction Request for Resolution, must answer yes or no within next 2 weeks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My cell phone is(###) ###-#### ***** Sutton
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
I apologize but live phone calls, unlike in other sections on, can be deemed practice of law which is forbidden by state laws as we do not and cannot represent you in any legal matter. I would be happy to continue with you in this forum if you would like to use reply. Thank you for understanding.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please refund deposit. Thank you.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Please follow the directions above for a refund, as the experts are not employees of the site we cannot do it for you (or I would gladly do so).