How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I find precedent cases related to diminished property

Customer Question

How do I find precedent cases related to diminished property values of land encumbered under Article 2, Section 205 of the NYS Not For Profit Corporation Law. I have a tax certiorari matter before SCAR in the Adirondack Region of Northern New York State, County of St. Lawrence, Town of Colton in which real property values have recently been, in many cases, excessively reassessed.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
After two days, there still has been no reply. I think a refund may be the appropriate measure at this point. Please advise.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Filing a complaint with Pay Pal and others.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.

Dear Customer,

I apologize for the lengthy delay - I saw that you have waited for a long period of time. I do not provide phone calls (some other attorneys on this site do).

For case law research, you can use this free site:

But you really will want to use a more sophisticated search tool such as WestlawNext or Lexis Nexis, your local law library will usually have a subscription to one, or both, of these search engines. When using these two search tools, make sure to use their research attorneys (both have attorneys that can help you format your search to make the most efficient use of your time (and if you are logging in from home and purchasing search time individually - this can be somewhat expensive so it is even more important to be efficient).

While I will not be paid for my time as an expert, I do understand you have been waiting a while, the site does offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you have not already done so, you can contact their customer service here:

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Searching for my answer on Google or spending a lot of money on legal search engines is something I could have done without professional assistance. DO YOU WANT TO RECOMMEND THAT A REFUND IS IN ORDER OR SHALL I WORK THROUGH PAYPAL CHANNELS?
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.

Dear Customer, please understand, I am an independent attorney that acts as an expert and use the site just like you do as a customer. I cannot "recommend" a refund. You simply need to contact customer service (use the link above) and they will provide you with one - they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

I wish you the best of luck with your matter.

Related Real Estate Law Questions