How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I filed bankruptcy chapter 7 and made a agreement with the

Customer Question

I filed bankruptcy chapter 7 and made a agreement with the mortgage company to relinquish my rights and interest in the property and the gave me a settlement check to leave so they could foreclose and take the property back. When I left I made my last payment to the hoa and explain the situation and told them to keep a copy of my paperwork in my file. 2 years later they never foreclosed and now hoa filed a case in court to garnish my wages.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 years ago.


I see you are seeking a review of some documents. I will be happy to send you an additional services offer.

Related Real Estate Law Questions