How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Gerald-Esquire Your Own Question
Gerald-Esquire, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 4068
Experience:  30 years of experience.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Gerald-Esquire is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

OK, so there is a property located in Colorado and I am the

Customer Question

OK, so there is a property located in Colorado and I am the owner of the property, the loan on the property is in someone else name. I am looking to sell the property to the person whose name is ***** ***** the loan for the property . How would i draft this agreement. Does anyone have a sample of an agreement that can satisfy my needs
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.
I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.
The simplest and easiest way to transfer your interest in the property to the other individual would be to use a quit claim deed. A quit claim deed warrants to the buyer that your interests are transferable to the buyer.
Colorado defines quit claim deeds in C.R.S. 38-30-113, 116.
You can link to the Colorado Revised Statutes here:
Here are links to example Quit Claim Deeds:
I hope the information I have provided is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.
Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.
If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.
Good luck.
Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.