RealEstateAnswer
RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years in handling Leases, Landlord-Tenant, Foreclosures,Mortgages, and Eviction cases
9540344

I have information saying my lender is guilty of mortgage fraud

Customer Question

I have information saying my lender is guilty of mortgage fraud and robo signing and an answer that I got was to get a loan modification. Why would you put Loan on top of fraud and robo signing if the lender in guilty.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Is the loan current or has foreclosure proceedings started? What information and evidence do you have of the same?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am back againAlready Tried:
Let's have a meeting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You don't have to talk on the phone but I am asking why get a loan modification and what will it do. Putting more loans on the house makes new payments. I want to stop the payments and there is a refund involved in quieting the title so the lender does not need a new loan.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can give me your fax number and I will fax the information I have also I want to get off the question soon as possible I have been on it for a long time. Send your fax number to my email address***@******.***. I have to go now. I have to get ready for work.
Certainly. A loan modification is only for those homeowners who want to retain their homes. It is a form of loss mitigation. If you do not want to make any more payments and want to walk away and/or sue the lender since you have evidence of the fraud and robo signing, you do not want to enter into this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what you mean enter into this. I was told there is a refund so putting another loan on the house is not necessary if the refund is going to be made.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If putting another loan on the house is what's been happening to the problem a lot of people have missed out on the benefit of getting the house out of debt.
What type of refund would you be getting and from who and why? I need you to share what you want done or the remedy you seek?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess if the refund wasn't available the the payment couldn't change.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still don't see a loan modification.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The company asked me when did the robo-signing occur because that amount of money over the time it started will be given back to me so this is a refund and there is no need for a loan modification. The refund should stop the payment but it doesn't you should keep making payments until attorneys get the process handled but I don't see that if there is a refund the refund is good enough to stop the payment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The lender is giving the refund why does anybody need a loan modification.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In life how did this loan modification and refund get put together?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Who's idea was it?
So your lender is admitting to the robo signing and is willing to refund you all payments made up till this was corrected and they remedied the issue of the fraud? In the meantime, they want you till still make payments going forward and if so, how will they be applied?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thank all experts for their opinions but like I said there is no foreclosure and the loan is current and I am still interested in the maybe possible principal reduction or quieting the title and quieting the title seems to pay a large sum of money according to this company.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I think I have done all I can do with you and it's time to part the ways. Do you have anymore questions for me.
I do not. Best of luck in this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No the lender isn't admitting to robo-signing the company who contacted me said the lender is guilty of robo-signing and there is a problem with the company that's why I contacted just answer.com to see if I can handle this matter if its true but I haven't been told it's not true.
We can not represent you. However, I can answer questions which you have. I have asked you questions and I am sorry to say but at this point, need more information as to exactly where the case is, if it is closed and what you want to do and who owns the home now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I have to go now. If you want to contact me by email.***@******.***
Ok
I can only respond to you through the site, so when you are ready and have time, please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are tough. There is no foreclosure so I'm still in the house.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Send me an email. We will talk tomorrow. Thank You.
If you are still in the home and there is no foreclosure, is the loan current? I need to know the status of everything. That way, I can provide you with an answer.
As I shared, I CAN NOT email you. We need to speak through the site. When you have time, just sign back on and I am happy to help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes again the loan is current. I have to go now.
I need for you to find time when you can stay online with me, so we can exchange information. It appear as though you sign on and then have to leave, so it is hard to answer your question in that manner.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Our conversation let's me know I should stop here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to leave especially around 5:00pm because I have to get ready for work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's not that hard to answer as long as I have been asking this same question and I can only stay up with you in til 5:00 pm because I have to go to work. You do not need to keep asking me am I behind in my mortgage. I have told you several times I am current and you never answer that question so I have to draw the conclusion you can't answer that question and move on.