Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

My next door neighbor refuses to allow us access to his property

Customer Question
to fix drainage problem...
my next door neighbor refuses to allow us access to his property to fix drainage problem, if it rains, it floods our home in 6 rooms.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/30/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not to participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature. What state is this in, please?This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Tina, Lawyer