How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am selling a house phoenix area and want to know about protecting

Customer Question

I am selling a house phoenix area and want to know about protecting my interests
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
Can you please clarify what you mean by "protecting my interests?" As in what, exactly?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to be sure I don't get ripped off, also I now live in kentucky
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Well, can you please be more specific about the situation? Do you feel that you may be and if so, how? Is your main worry about making sure that you are paid? Is the buyer using a lender?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry this was a mistake please just bill me the $36 and terminate this
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
If you want to cancel the question, you can ask for a refund by going here.
Otherwise, if you'd like, we can continue the question.

Related Real Estate Law Questions