Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I own my trailer but rent the property, the property recently

Customer Question

I own my trailer but rent the property, the property recently sold and now the new owner wants me too move, he new there were tenants and this was rental property before he bought it the trailer has been here for at least 20 years and the new owner is the third in those 20 years I WAS HERE FIRST he had previously stated he would honor old agreement. what are my choices, can he make me move this is in indiana
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.I am sorry to hear abut this situation. Can you please tell me if at this time, you have a written agreement for rent for this land? If so, when does it end?Or, were you simply paying month to month to the prior owner?This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.