How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased a park model Travel Trailer home, {meaning no axles,

Customer Question

I purchased a park model Travel Trailer home, {meaning no axles, plumbed into sewer and water} from the owner of the property, a mobile home park. It was paid off in feburary and it seems he cannot produce a title. What can I do, demand my money back, take him to court. I have a written contract but I would need the title to sell or show ownership if I should croak off.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
What is the reason the seller cannot produce a valid title?