How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 7404
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

With a va loan on a condo, can I get help when we have building

Customer Question

with a va loan on a condo, can I get help when we have building defects, not my unit specificly, but in the same complex? A 3.5M loan through our hoa, which has isues, I am haveing health problems involving these buildings and the whole envioriment.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would also like to get some assistance with my 35year retirement, when being harrased for 3yrs, in 1981, medicay retired, I had a stroke in their words, so what help do I get when these dr.'s that have spent their time giving me antidepresants and not being there when I did need something, and told the system could be worked. They don't work with myself, but this unreal person who I will never be, my retired pay is based on my work history, sort of a Social Security deal which I also get. But VA has me rated 60%service connected, and 40%non, great ,my family have a fun laugh with that type of deal., sorry, I am alone in my representing myself for 35yrs. Thanks for anything here
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This place I live at in Westminster, Co 80o31, We are trying to see how a lawsuit thing. And city is involved, we were on the news, and have armed guards at our meetings, We have a small group of senior women that are disabled, doing things like trash which they have no one to come do even weekly, monthly. There are 400 units here. Our board does not tell us what the money is doing on even construction going on daily, these poor people living with jackhamers outside their front door all day. Right now we have piles of broken concrete on corners of parking areas.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My friend and comity member is a retired deputy sheriff from Adams County, in Co here , she is getting paperwork so together, and I have a head injury which leaves me sort of lost, or not up with all the detailes. There are angry folks and crazy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks for your time
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 years ago.
Your situation sounds very complicated; however, the basic question that you asked Is whether the VA will get involved with the condo deficiency situation. The answer to that is "no". The VA would only look into that situation if someone were making an application for a VA loan to buy one of the condos. Since you already own yours they would not get involved in a repair situation. As far as your retirement and disability goes though, the VA Would of course be involved in any service-connected claim, as I'm sure it has been over the years. I hope that this information is helpful.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok thanks for responding
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome. Thanks for Contacting Just Answer.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 years ago.
HELLO AGAIN. I hope that my Answer has been helpful. If you need more information, please send me a Reply. If not, I hope that you will enter a positive rating for my Answer so that I can receive credit for assisting you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.