Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I've lived in an apartment with fleas monts my dog is

Customer Question

I've lived in an apartment with fleas for 8 monts my dog is being eaten by fleas I'm also being eaten by fleas the manager had their pest control come in and spray twice yet I still have fleas now my dog is on medication for flea allergy the manager doesn't seem to care I can't continue to live in the apartments with us both being eaten out all day I can't live here I'm breaking my lease what are my rights
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can..Can you tell me what state you are in?.Are you under a fixed term lease?.Have you sent the landlord written notice of the problem with the infestation and requested that they fix the situtation?.Was the infestation there when you moved in?..thanksBarrister