Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

We own a property in Indiana. We have a property manager who

Customer Question
has never sent us a...
We own a property in Indiana. We have a property manager who has never sent us a copy of the books(an accounting for expenses and or rent payments. SHE ALSO NEVER MADE SURE THE UTILITIES WERE IN THE TENANTS NAME, CAUSING US TO HAVE A $3,200.00 LIEN ON
property for water. Our main problem is that the state is auctioning off said property for back taxes of $7,500.00 next week...We just got the notice this last week. Please help us!!!!! Mrs. L.D. WHITEHEAD .
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/24/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific legal questions regarding this situation? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.
Tina, Lawyer