Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I own a condo in destin, fl. a palm tree has grown to the point

Customer Question
that it is blocking my...
I own a condo in destin, fl. a palm tree has grown to the point that it is blocking my entire
of the gulf of mexico. the manager of the condo has told me I can't legally make him trim the tree although it is totally obscuring my vision and enjoyment of my condo.
can I sue the management group for damages for diminished enjoyment and use of my condo and specific performance to trim the tree to restore my view.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/23/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can..Do you have any type of written and recorded "scenic view easement" as part of your ownership of the condo?..thanksBarrister
Tina, Lawyer