How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own a condo in destin, fl. a palm tree has grown to the point

Customer Question

I own a condo in destin, fl. a palm tree has grown to the point that it is blocking my entire
of the gulf of mexico. the manager of the condo has told me I can't legally make him trim the tree although it is totally obscuring my vision and enjoyment of my condo.
can I sue the management group for damages for diminished enjoyment and use of my condo and specific performance to trim the tree to restore my view.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can..Do you have any type of written and recorded "scenic view easement" as part of your ownership of the condo?..thanksBarrister

Related Real Estate Law Questions