Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

You answered my question the other day. I am Pamela the lady

Customer Question

You answered my question the other day. I am Pamela the lady who was married for 28 years whose former husband no longers wants to pay alimony.
He is going to remain in his 3000 a month condo but informed me I will have to move to a dangerous neighborhood infested with gangs.
It was he who secretly invested our money and lost it. Six months prior to our divorce we sold our condo in Scottsdale, AZ, our home in Pebble Beach and now he keeps the condo and I have to move from a 2300 a month rental in a safe neighborhood. Why am I taking the fall when it was he who handled our finances?
Thank you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. If I may ask, is he paying alimony based on court order, or by choice? Is there a court order in place?