Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I sold a horse to what i thought was friends with the agreement

Customer Question

I sold a horse to what i thought was friends with the agreement that if they didnt keep her or decided they didnt want her that i was to be notified and she was to come back to me. I sent emails and such to them with no replay about the horse then find out they had sold her what is my options i want her back.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. Was your agreement in writing that you got "right of first refusal" if they decided that the didn't want the horse?.Did you sign over any paperwork to the person transferring ownership?..thanksBarrister