How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to talk to lawyer about rights on real estae

Customer Question

i need to talk to lawyer about rights on real estae
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help! How can I help? Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm being treating by a relative who playing landlord won't fix her property up and I stop giving her rent front porch need repair and my leg fell through
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(###) ###-####Monica
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I tried to accept your request, but my screen indicates a failure on your end.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Review Legal Documents + Write Legal Documents + Legal Discussion by Email + Legal Research on Case Law, Codes, etc.. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Still having the same problem.