Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I need a real estate attorney to help me purchase a part of

Customer Question

I need a real estate attorney to help me purchase a part of a lot that is owned by my neighbor.Can I buy part of his lot ?
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 years ago.
We are not permitted to refer a lawyer to you through JA. Did you have a legal question that you wanted us to answer instead? Yes, you can buy a part of his lot unless there is some type of restriction on your deed.