Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

WE HAVE 2 LARGE PINE TREES CAUSING US GREEF NOW YEARS

Customer Question

WE HAVE 2 LARGE PINE TREES CAUSING US GREEF NOW FOR 6 YEARS THE NEIGHBOR / OWNER SAID WE CAN NOT CUT ANYTHING OFF HIS TREES I OFFERED TO PAY HALF IF HE WOULD CUT THE ONE IN THE BACK THE TREE SITS 2-3 FOOT FROM MY PROPERETY LINE & DROPS PINE NEEDELS ON MY ROOF TO THE POINT I HAVE TO GO ON THE ROOF WITH A RAKE & BLOWER 4 TIMES A YEAR & REMOVE ALL THE STUFF FROM HIS TREES BOTH TREES IN THE BACK OF THE HOUSE HANG OVER THE PARTY WALL 2-3 FEET & THE ONE UP FRONT HANGS OVER MY PROPERTY 3-4 FEET& DROPS NEEDELS ALL DAY LONG THAT WE HAVE TO RAGE UP OR BLOW OFF THE DRIVEWAY WAS REPLACED WHEN WE MOVED IN 6 YEARS AGO BECAUSE OF THE ROOT DAMAGE TO THE DRIVEWAY & NOW I HAVE 3 CTACKS IN MY WALKWAY IN THE BACK HELP RON COGSWELL BONSALL, CA
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 2 years ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Ron, good afternoon. Just to be clear, a portion/branches of the tree hang over onto your property?