Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

In NH if the lien process isn't started till May not April

Customer Question

In NH if the lien process isn't started till May not April 1st, what is the consequence for this mistake?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
This depends. Can you please clarify:
1) WHAT lien process exactly was this?
2) Please explain WHO filed WHAT, and WHY, etc?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.