How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I went to court regarding a landlord tenant matter, the judge

Customer Question

I went to court regarding a landlord tenant matter, the judge ruled in the landlord's favor and I appeale my case, but I do not have the money to place a bond on my appeal $6500.
Currently, I received an eviction notice, but the landlord never fixed my apartment which has mold in it. Can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
Can you tell me what your specific legal question is?
Did you ask the clerk if you can get a waiver on fees if you can't afford the bond?

Related Real Estate Law Questions