Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I am considering building a lake which would back water up

Customer Question
under a high voltage electrical...
I am considering building a lake which would back water up under a high voltage electrical transmission line. What are the restrictions
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/15/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but we do not know what more you are asking, since the creation of man made lakes can be made around high voltage lines, the only restrictions is the environmental restrictions requiring approval by the environmental agencies and an environmental impact study regarding the impact of the lake on the land, similar to the impact study done by the pipelines as well.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer