Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A HOME AND I HAD A DISPUTE WITH THE AGENT

Customer Question
THAT I WAS WORKING WITH...
I RECENTLY PURCHASED A HOME AND I HAD A DISPUTE WITH THE AGENT THAT I WAS WORKING WITH. HE HAD ME DEPOSIT 5K INTO HIS PERSONAL CHECKING ACCOUNT INDICATING THAT THIS WAS PAYMENT FOR THE LOAN. WHEN I CLOSED HE ALSO RECEIVED ADDITIONAL PAYMENT FROM THE LENDER. DO I HAVE ANY RECOURSE?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/14/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Loren, Lawyer
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question.
Before I answer a bit more detail would be helpful please.
Is this person a licensed mortgage broker or real estate agent?
Thank you.
Tina, Lawyer