How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I signed a lease rental property in my name solely. I

Customer Question

I signed a lease for a rental property in my name solely. I then invited my 'boyfriend' 2 move in. the relationship is over because of infidelility on his part & he has filled my home with a bunch of crap. Seriously if U came 2 my apartment, U would assume I am a HOARDER, that's how much CRAP is in my home. As far as the infidelity let me condense. some chick that he knows contacted me & I met with her in a public place for safety reasons. She said that the 2 of them were in a relationship & my 'boyfriend' told her " he & I were "roommates". That she has been 2 MY home and described that outside & backyard. She alleged that is had been inside also, however she got the details wrong. My 'boyfriend was incredulous that I met with her & denied everything. However he continues 2 have contact with her. I'm not trying 2 work anything out, as far as I'm concerned the relationship is over & I just want him out of my house. What is the quickest way 2 get him out? PLEASE HELP ME!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
HI - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Did your landlord approve your boyfriend moving in or agree to allow him to move in? Also, how long has he lived there?

Related Real Estate Law Questions