How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask green-owl Your Own Question
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 4933
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
green-owl is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In the state of Ohio, can the wife of an owner of a house be

Customer Question

In the state of Ohio, can the wife of an owner of a house be the certified radon specialist who performs the radon test on that property and overseas the radon remediation and who verifies that our is fixed immediately prior to the same of the house?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  green-owl replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Yes you can perform a test, you can get one from the Ohio radon program there:
If work require to be done on a house you don't own, permission will be needed from the owner.

Related Real Estate Law Questions