How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WiseOwl58 Your Own Question
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3675
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
WiseOwl58 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

URGENT MATTER... I own a home that I was unable to keep so I moved out

Customer Question

URGENT MATTER... I own a home that I was unable to keep so I moved out and abandoned the home. My original loan was written off and transferred to Nationwide Credit/Collections. The home should have been foreclosed on but it was not. Now it has been transferred to another mortgage company. I have repeatedly told them, I did not want to keep the home. They told me that they could do a "Deed in lieu of Foreclosure. There was an appointment set up for a notary and attorney to come rto my home for me to sign. That appointment was cancelled. The new mortgage company is putting me off and will not return any of my phone calls. I have been served with a citation for violations and I have until the 14th (which is Tuesday) to comply with the citations, or I will be summoned to court. Please help me. This is a very urgent matter. Also, could I fille a Chapter 7 bankruptcy on the property???
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please call me at(###) ###-####.. to discuss this matter.
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 2 years ago.
Your phone number blacked out, but if you accept the phone chat, you can put in your number so that I can read it and then we can get on the phone and solve this matter. I do have some solid ideas for you. Let's talk soon.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did not get an answer to my original question and the $39.00 initial fee has been taken mout of my checking account. At this time, I would like to have a refund of this initial fee and discontinue the monthly fee. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please cancel my order and refund the money and close my account. Make no further deductions from my bank account. Thank you.

Related Real Estate Law Questions