How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** signed home and my partner

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** ***** signed for a home and my partner rented it out and told me i had to help with the mortgage it was for income purposes and i never had input on who he rented to or who he had repair he said he can take the house because i don't help with repairs or rent..what is my recourse..he never wanted to get second opinions for work and always had unlicensed guys working on house what is my recourse
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
Are you on the deed to the property or did you just co-sign for the loan?
How long ago was the property purchased and the loan taken out?
Is there any equity in the property?