How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a christian person. I move from Syria because killing

Customer Question

I am a christian person. I move from Syria because killing Christians. My Husband took my money and bought a house in Leander Texas under his Daughters name. How long do I have to file suit against him?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me:
1) What state do you live in - Texas?
2) Are you still married to your husband?
3) What do you mean "my husband took my money" - what exactly happened? Please be specific - thank you.
يؤسفني أن أسمع عن هذا الوضع . يمكنك من فضلك قل لي :
1 ) ما هي الدولة التي تعيش فيها - ولاية تكساس؟
2 ) هل لا يزال متزوجا من زوجك ؟
3 ) ماذا تقصد " استغرق زوجي أموالي " - ماذا حدث بالضبط؟ يرجى أن تكون محددة - شكرا لك.
يمكنك الكتابة باللغة العربية - وسوف ترجمته.