Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Are there any zoning laws or other legal constraints that would

Customer Question
prohibit me from buying a...
are there any zoning laws or other legal constraints that would prohibit me from buying a house with the intent of renting it out knowing there are no restrictive covenants for the neighborhood in dekalb county, GA?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/6/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer
Hello, Dekalb County Code Chapter 27, provides about a half dozen different residential zoning districts. None of them, however, prohibit residential rentals -- with the exception of adult assisted living and bed and breakfast properties. I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.Thanks again for using justanswer.com!
Hello again,
I see that you have reviewed my answer, but that you have not provided a rating. Do you need any further clarification concerning my answer, or is everything satisfactory?
If you need further clarification, concerning this matter, please feel free to ask. If not, I would greatly appreciate a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.
Thanks again for using justanswer.com!
socrateaser, Lawyer