Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

How do I cancel my subscription to "our time"

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/1/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
According to the site cancellation terms, "you may cancel your subscription at any time online by clicking through “My Account” and then clicking on “Account Status History” and following the directions on that page. You may also cancel your membership by sending the Company written notice of cancellation to People Media, P.O. Box 12627, Dallas, TX 75225 or email notice of cancellation to Customer Care." To cancel online:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Go to your 'My Account' page
3. Click on 'View Account Status' under Account Status.
4. Click on 'More Account Status Changes
5. Click on 'Remove My Profile'
6. Please take a moment to respond to the short questions.
HOWEVER, also pursuant to their terms of service, "in no event, will you be eligible for a refund of any portion of the subscription fees paid for the then-current subscription commitment. If you paid for your subscription using a multi-payment option, you must make all payments even if you cancel your subscription prior to the end of your then existing subscription commitment period."
The only way to cancel charges to your credit card is dispute them with the credit card company claiming you never consented to the charges or cancel the credit card completely.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer