Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Violation against renter planting tree on shared fence on back…

Customer Question
violation against renter planting tree...
violation against renter planting tree on shared fence on back yard...Palo Verde tree which has a large span and it is planted at 4ft. of fence and C&CR's state if no agreement has been taken then tree is in violation...So far person has only gotten them to trim tree back a bit....I want the tree removed, it is a dirty tree and my stone yard doesn't need this, at 67 yrs. don't want to be climbing to trim their tree....I want it taken out. Located in Surprise AZ. thanks Karen Patton
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/1/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an Arizona attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I understand your dilemma but I'm not certain I understand your specific question. What is it you would like to know today?