Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I live in a condo. American Power and Light is tied into our

Customer Question

I live in a condo. American Power and Light is tied into our Condo docs giving it power to put a lien on your property. I think it runs aginst the Ohio Code.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; (B) Due to possible ethical issues, the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature; and (C) There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please explain how you believe this is contrary to the Ohio Code so we can begin on the same page. Or, are you asking if it is but not quite sure which statute to apply? Thank you.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.