How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WiseOwl58 Your Own Question
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3677
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
WiseOwl58 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a flipper. I want to get started working. The asset manager

Customer Question

I am a flipper. I want to get started working. The asset manager in an reo is talking FOREVER to get the executed deed over to the title company. what will happen if i start working on the house now.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 2 years ago.
Under California law, you should get the consent of the owner of the property before doing work on the property. For one thing, you might not be able to get reimbursed for the work that you do if you do not et the deal closed first. Also, the owner could say that you were unauthorized to do the work on the property, and worst case, could make you tear it all out.

Related Real Estate Law Questions