Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Does Windsor township in PA ,Berks county have the authority…

Customer Question
Does Windsor township in PA...
Does Windsor township in PA ,Berks county have the authority to require a back up water storage tank be installed in case of fire for an 100 acre agricultural zoned poultry barn construction and what is the state regulation or exemption for ag to support that request ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 day by:
6/29/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
N Cal Attorney
Thank you for your question.
The Township has a Building Code but it is not posted on line, see
http://www.township-directory.com/Berks/Twp%20Windsor.htm
Most local building codes adopt the International Building Code, which is also not available on line.
Do you know if this is a new requirement?
What does the township want you to add to your property?