How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Damien Bosco Your Own Question
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 2624
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Damien Bosco is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have to file a notarized court document in New York. I am

Customer Question

I have to file a notarized court document in New York. I am out of the coutry, does the document have to be notarized in New York or can it be notarized elsewhere and then filed in New York.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 2 years ago.
Hello. If you are out of the country and have to notarize a document, you should go to the US consulate or embassy if possible to have it notarized.