Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Who is responsible huge amount of leaves from new ours tree

Customer Question
on my property...
Who is responsible huge amount of leaves from new ours tree on my property
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/27/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer
Hello, If your neighbor's tree is dropping leaves on your property, that is considered to be a "private nuisance," and you can sue the neighbor for the cost of cleaning up the leaves. I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.Thanks again for using justanswer.com!
socrateaser, Lawyer