Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

He discussed the terms of his and my contact with several of…

Customer Question
He discussed the terms of...
He discussed the terms of his and my contact with several of the neighborhood people and the renters and said he was taking the house back can he be sued for this
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/26/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Irwin Law, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Does this but individual have any relationship to you other than as the seller of some property? In other wordsis he your real estate agent or attorney?
No
He lives in another state I bought the property from his mother but she listed him on deed of trust I mail her the money so I don't know how he knows what is received and when they have even held checks to make it look like a late payment and they don't keep records she always wants me to send her accountant copies of the payments
There is no lawsuit there as far as I can see. The privacy laws apply to banks, corporations, and professionals. They Do not apply to an individual such as the person you describe.