Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.
18215332

He discussed the terms of his and my contact with several of

Customer Question

He discussed the terms of his and my contact with several of the neighborhood people and the renters and said he was taking the house back can he be sued for this
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 years ago.
Does this but individual have any relationship to you other than as the seller of some property? In other wordsis he your real estate agent or attorney?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He lives in another state I bought the property from his mother but she listed him on deed of trust I mail her the money so I don't know how he knows what is received and when they have even held checks to make it look like a late payment and they don't keep records she always wants me to send her accountant copies of the payments
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 years ago.
There is no lawsuit there as far as I can see. The privacy laws apply to banks, corporations, and professionals. They Do not apply to an individual such as the person you describe.