Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I need assistance terminating an offer we made on a home. discovered…

Customer Question
i need assistance terminating an...
i need assistance terminating an offer we made on a home. discovered too many repairs during inspection, but seller has agreed to credit the repairs. we wish to terminate because repairs seem risky.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/22/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Dimitry Esquire, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
My apologies but I do not provide phone calls to customers. I can, however, discuss via skype as an additional service provided that you understand that I am not acting as your attorney, and our conversation does not in any way create any attorney-client privilege or relationship. Please advise.
Tina, Lawyer