How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother lives in a home that is in desperate need of repair.

Customer Question

My brother lives in a home that is in desperate need of repair. The home is still deeded to my deceased great grandmother. I have been paying the real estate taxes, but taxes are DELINQUENT now. I would like to get the home deeded to me to help my brother. The deed is tied up with all the heirs since her passing 40 years ago. Can I pay the taxes and have the property deeded to me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***@******.*** is my email
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thank you for bringing your question to JustAnswer, In what State is the property located ? I will ask JustAnswer to send you an "Additional Services Offer ANDREA
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
An "Additional Services" Offer has been sent to you from JustAnswer, I look forward to your reply, ANDREA