Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My brother lives in a home that is in desperate need of repair.

Customer Question
My brother lives in a...
My brother lives in a home that is in desperate need of repair. The home is still deeded to my deceased great grandmother. I have been paying the real estate taxes, but taxes are DELINQUENT now. I would like to get the home deeded to me to help my brother. The deed is tied up with all the heirs since her passing 40 years ago. Can I pay the taxes and have the property deeded to me?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
***@******.*** is my email
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/21/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Andrea, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Hi, Thank you for bringing your question to JustAnswer, In what State is the property located ? I will ask JustAnswer to send you an "Additional Services Offer ANDREA
An "Additional Services" Offer has been sent to you from JustAnswer, I look forward to your reply, ANDREA