How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I owned a piece of property with a nice medical building, it

Customer Question

I owned a piece of property with a nice medical building, it was a one acre plot and a 5,000 sq ft building. The deed was forged and the building was knocked down to build homes. How is the amount of money owed to me determined?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm a little confused by your question. Are you contending that the person who sold you the property gave you a fraudulent deed, and that you intend to sue that person for damages caused by the fraud?