How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am not sure which forms to request in order to

Customer Question

I am not sure which forms to request in order to file a petition for partition. House is in New Mexico)-I own 1/2 of house. I no longer live there and my sister (other owner) is not cooperating with any suggested solutions (i.e. reverse mortgage to buy me out) I cannot afford my attorney anymore and must proceed on my own. I'm just not sure which forms I need to submit to which courst to get process started.
Thank you for any advice you may have for me
Carol xxxx ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law

Related Real Estate Law Questions